we are looking for a Senior SAP Integration Expert colleague, if this is the kind of job You seek, keep reading. 🙂
- You will be part of an exciting and international team where you will be able to continuously broaden your horizon as the partner embarks on a digital transformation of our application portfolio.
- As a Senior Integration Expert, you will be reporting to the BSE (Business Systems Enginnering) Head and will be responsible for bridging people and technology across different teams.
- In your role, you will be the manage the migration of PI/PO to Integration Suite / CPI scenarios and as well create new scenarios in Integration Suite / CPI.
- This role involves hands-on programming.
If you are passionate about this role and if you are eager to tackle difficult challenges and make an impact in an international company undergoing a massive digital transformation, you have to look no further.
We also offer the possibility to WORK REMOTELY (within European countries) or to use our modern and inspirational workplace.
Your next challenge will be :
- You will be responsible for all technical aspects for the PI/PO to Integration Suite / CPI migration.
- Engagement in building a model and scenarios in Integration Suite / CPI.
- You (as part of Integration team) will be working closely with the SAP and product teams and ensure that the agreed target dates are met.
- To take part in the product development , i.e. hands-on programming (ABAP).
- You will be governing overall solution architecture for middlewares, setting and implementing related procedures, policies and guideline.
- Cooperation together with other Solution Architects, standardizing overall application architecture and its landscape.
- You should be able to access the risk and impact of proposed solutions, including security aspects.
- Remote job is the “new normal” but if You feel the need to see your colleagues on site from time to time, You are very welcome (in our office in Bratislava, new office in Kosice or in the Czech Republic offices).
- Our company is 30 years old but we do our best to always get the new education, make development and to work with new technologies.
- We have a really great leaders in Czech Republic / Slovakia, who actually listen to what we are saying :).
- Other benefits will be presented / discussed (some of them are more negotiable here in Slovakia since we are still “new” here.
Requirements and skills :
- Minimum 6 years of experience in the field of Integration Architecture using PI/PO and at least 1 year experience in Integration Suite / CPI and 3 years in NetWeaver Gatewa
- Minimum 3 years of experience on ABAP using Object Orienteind programmg
- Good understanding on the ERP SAP SD and PP modules , FI/CO and MM would be an advantag
- Prior working experience using Agile methodolgy is appreciated
- Very good English language skill (B2+)
- Start date : Upon agreement
- Contract type : Full time / Trade licence
- Salary : 3500 (min.) – 6500 (max.) Eur brutto / monthly
Your contact person for this position who will also take You through the selection process :